Ahhhh Christmas beauty treats!
Lets start, I got so excited this christmas because my stocking this year was FULL of the most amazing beauty gifts!
LETS DIVE IN!
- Liz Earle – Instant Skin Boost Tonic £14.50. This is without a doubt one of the most amazing items, I love Liz Earle products and this skin tonic is amazing to use after their cleanse and polish products. It’s so hydrating but also gives a beautiful glowing finish to your skin. Leaving your skin dewy and fresh!
- Liz Earle – Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion £13.25. Natural ingredients like witch hazel, aloe vera and cornflower to help tone, cool and refresh tired, puffy eyes. I wanted to try this so bad and thanks to Santa it’s here! And I’M LOVING IT!
- Nails Inc London – Trafalgar Square Nail Polish £15.00
- Nails Inc London – Chelsea Square Nail Polish £15.00
- Urban Decay – NAKED Smoky £38.00 This Palette is AMAZING and loaded with all the essentials you need for the perfect, neutral smoky eye. I LOVE IT. I noticed that Vogue made it one of their top beauty items and I totally agree!
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara – Beyond Black £19.50 Anyone that knows me I RAVE about this mascara because it’s amazing! I swear you wont see a clump of black mascara gloop in sight the brush is defined and perfectly equipped for your lashes it leaves them looking longer then a giraffes!
- Benefit – Roller lash £19.50 Now this is a new one for me, i’ve never used this mascara before but I’m going to make sure to keep you posted! Lets wait and see if I love it!