So I’ve spent some time creating candles with the sweeeeeet candle making kit that I got this christmas.
I made this beautiful Vanilla candle as a house warming gift for a friend it was super easy and so personal!
Here’s what you need:
- Soya Wax
- Crayola Crayons
- Essential Oil Of Your Choice
- Glass Jar
- Lollie Pop Stick With Hole
- Bowl (That you don’t mind covering in wax)
- Measure out the wax, for one medium sized jar I used about 2 hand fulls of wax.
- Then take the coloured crayon of your choice and brake off about 1 third of the crayon, don’t forget to remove the paper! Then add to the wax.
- Melt the wax in the microwave for about 5 mins.
- While your wax is melting prepare the candle jar by placing the wick in the middle and poking the top through the lollie pop stick. Rest the lollie pop stick on top of the jar and this should keep the wick straight while we pour in the wax in.
- Take your max out the microwave when it is fully melted, then you need to add about 3 drops of your chosen sent into the wax mix. Then give a little stir.
- Pore the wax into the glass jar, then move into the fridge for about an hour.
- After that cut the wick to a suitable length and there it is you’ve got your candle!
Making candles is so simple and easy and it really is the best way to make a thoughtful gift that anyone will love without braking the bank!
If you prefer to watch tutorials than reading instructions you can watch my Youtube Video on how I made the candles HERE.
Comment Subscribe and I’ll see you in my next post!