Well I have the perfect recipie for pasta lovers and is totally vegan friendly!
What you will need:
- Vegan Friendly Spaghetti
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Vegan Friendly Pesto (I found mine in the free from section in Tesco)
- Garlic (Optional)
- Firstly get a saucepan of hot water on the boil at at medium heat!
- When the water is bubbling pop in your desired amount of pasta, I like to snap mine in half.
- Wait for you pasta to boil, it normally takes 10-15 minutes.
- While waiting for your pasta, cut up your cherry tomatoes.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and add in your desired amount of pesto!
- Crush 1 clove of garlic and add to the pesto and pasta mixture. (This is optional, as it is a strong flavour but I think it goes really well!)
- Serve your pasta in a bowl and top with the cherry tomatos and a few shredded basil leaves on top.
To make this extra exciting you could try grating some vegan Parmesan on top!
Comment down below if your going to have a try of this recipe!